THE CODEXPERT Your Online Free Source of Quality Documents


Also Find Info. on
   SAP
     ABAP
     FICO
     S&D

   LANGUAGES
     C/C++
     JAVA
     PERL & CGI
     PHP
     Javascript
     XML
     ASP
     DHTML

   GRAPHICS
     3D MAX
     MAYA
     ADOBE
     MACROMEDIA
     DREAMWEAVER
     DIRECT X

   DATABASE
     ORACLE
     SQL
     MY SQL

   OS
     UNIX
     LINUX
     BSD
     MAC OS
     SOLARIS

   CERTS EXAMS
     CISCO
     COMPTIA
     CHECKPOINT
     RHCE
     CITRIX
     CISSP
     APPLE OS
     SUN SOLARIS

   PROF. EXAMS
     CAT 2006-07
     CET
     XAT
     MAT
     GD & PI
     GMAT
     GRE
     TOEFL-iBT
     IELTS

   MISC.
     SOFTWARES
     UTILITIES
     SERVER ADMIN
     SECURITY

   MOBILE
     SOFTWARES
     THEMES
     WALLPAPERS
     GAMES
     RINGTONES

   PC GAMES
     EA SPORTS
     BILZZARD
     WESTWOOD
     PC CD
     SIERRA
     MISC.

   FUN
     MOVIES
     CELEBRITIES
     EARNING MAIN
     LEARN TO EARN

   FORUM(18+)

SMS

$ Those who can't have you hate you, those who have you can't handle you, those who abuse you lose you, & then there are those like me who just can't refuse you!

$ A friend is 1% funny, 2% sweet, 3% caring, 4% loving, 90% good looking.
Thats why I am your friend! You are so lucky.

$ I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you a lot...
I love you like crazy because Maneka Gandhi says love animals !!!!

$ Someday you may lose your hair, you may lose your teeth, your money & even lose your mind. But one thing you’ll never loose is your good looks because you cant lose what you don't have.

$ This is to formally announce that I have started accepting Diwali gifts in Cash, Cheques, Sweets and Chocolates etc (no flowers plz). Avoid holiday rush, send now

$ Like energy, love can neither be created nor destroyed. It can just be transferred from one girlfriend to another girlfriend.

$ Last night I wanted to write you a letter but all I could write was - noh ss!W ! It doesn't make sense until you read it upside down!

$ Never say u r happy when u r sad. Never say u r fine when u r not ok. Never say u feel gud when u feel bad. And never say u r alone when I’m still alive.

$ One day you will ask me what's more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life.

$ Through each day our goal is to touch one's heart, encourage one's mind & inspire one's soul. May u continually b blessed & b a blessing to others! GUD DAY!

$ Love is just like life, it's not always easy and does not always bring happiness but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving.

$ Hey friend, remember that without stupidity there can be no wisdom & without ugliness there can be no beauty so the world needs U after all!

$ A million words couldn't bring you back I know because I've tried, neither could a million tears I know because I've cried.

$ There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the park but nothing is more beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark!

$ Friends come n go, me...??? NEVER! I'll stay and trouble you as long as I can!

$ I have liked many but loved very few yet noone has been as sweet as u. I'd stand & wait in the world's longest queue just 4 the pleasure of a moment with u.

$ U can b a doctor & save lives, a lawyer & defend lives, a soldier & protect lives or simply b urself, a sweet person who touches hearts!

$ What's the difference between pleasure and torture? Pleasure is thinking of you & torture is thinking of you too much.

$ Hi! Need one gal 2 marry... Age no bar, Color no bar, height no bar, caste no bar, but gal's father must have his own bar... CHEERS

$ God thought that since he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother. Then devil thought that he couldn't be everywhere he made a mother-in-law

$ A reasent studdi haz shon dat peepal hoo aar vary samaart end gud lukeeng maik manee spallings meestaikes... vaat ees yorr opeeniun?

$ Life can b hard & not always fun. But as night brings dark morning brings sun. When life gets tough & no1 seems 2 care give me a call coz I'll always b there!

$ Morning doesn't mean getting up & working again. It rather means GOD luvs u so much that he lets u live another day 2 do more of the gud things.

$ To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have heart I need happiness, to have happiness I need you!

$ When you are down and no one is there, don't think of me. When you are crying and no one is there then too don't just think of me. Call me up, my incoming is free.


Go to Previous Page